Friday, January 5, 2007

What a week...

Oh my my... What a week. That is all i can say after 3 days of school. Library, Scrabble, Volleyball... Back to business. However, I am officially quitting volleyball, even though Mr Goh Kee Yong hasn't approved of it. It is too crazy for me. I am setting up my own Scrabble Club and with so much homework... it is too much!

I have just been selected for student council AGAIN, and I am really surprised. The top 2 of each CCA HAS to become a student leader, oh well, it may be a good experience, who knows?

Mmm... I finally found a teacher who has the same passion as me for Scrabble, Mr Thomas! He says he played competitive Scrabble nationally, so I must pit myself against him some day. :P

Library had me skipping a few classes (to my dismay) due to orientation. Luckily there would not be anymore of these days. XD. As the week comes to a close, I can finally go on the computer and do the stuff I like, (for a while) but still no games. Too much homework and research to do. What a year this is going to be for me!

Also, a funny incident happened to me. I actually FORGOT which locker I was using! Or more like I didn't really pay attention to the number. When Higher Chinese lesson arrived, I suddenly realised that I didn't know which locker I was using! I spent time searching and searching until I found that I had been keying in the wrong combination... -_- How stupid I can get eh? But in the end it was all ok and oh well... back to work.

Next week I have to give a CCA speech. OOh... so nervous... I guess I just have to control my emotions and give a good speech by then. >.<

Well, one thing for sure, this IS really a hectic week.

No comments: