Somehow it is awkward, when one has to go to school for half a week and ends up only having 4 lessons. Truly, no one could have anticipated how little homework was actually distributed out. The festive mood of Chinese New Year carried on and at this moment, Mr Lee decided to call for a half day on Thursday!
To add to our joy, cross country was just the day after. Speaking about cross-country, it was a fairly eventful day, even though Joseph house finished 4th and last place =.=". It was a nice workout and certainly pretty enjoyable.
Right now I am learning Chopin's Scherzo No. 2 and Nocturne in F minor. Both are really beautiful, brilliant. However, things are starting to eat into my free time. Inter-House Scrabble Competition, Library Camp... I guess that is enough on my mind. Luckily there is no homework, or else... *die*
Oh well... It's 10.30pm now and I think I better go to sleep... Nitez!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment