Sunday, March 11, 2007

Library Camp

A success, a success and almost a failure... lolz. I guess I contradicted myself on that one, but it IS true. The first part of the camp:

W A T E R B O M B!!!!!!!!

ok... everyone said that was fun, but I did not really get to experience the fun as I had to nurse an injured ankle......but oh well, I played monopoly during that time and nonetheless it was a nice experience getting to know my juniors :P

Now the second part of the camp:

B A S K E T B A L L!!!!!

I LOVED it. We were all so engrossed in our playing that we didn't even realise it was time to go back! Well until damian and co. started to "scold us" XD.

The last part of the camp, which I said was almost a failure.........

A M A Z I N G R A C E!!!!!!!!!

This one took us AGES (actually only 1 week) to plan. Preparation was tedious and we had to make sure the other librarians could not see the clues.... -.-"

The format was pretty much the same as the actual amazing race except that it was all in 2 hours. it involved A LOT of running up and down (thanks to damian... XD No offence arh?) but the prize was pretty much satisfying :D. Our team got first place, then damian, then ruo lin. Now here is where things get complicated. During the race, Guang Wen's team went to hide the clues, then we could not find the clues, so his team got disqualified. Kah koon was so darn pissed off and just forfeited.... sianz. But anywayz the camp went on smoothly :D.

After the whole race, we were tired, exhausted, but I thought the time spent was worthwhile.

No comments: