Im happy today... I've just entered the Yamaha competition!!! But that's just the beginning. Have to control my nerves. Its just 2 weeks away... Just 2 weeks... Buck up boy!!!!! :S so nervous... Oh yeah... Today, it was quite... ummm lets just say.... GOOD. No other words to describe it. Today accompaniment with Daren.... went quite well I must say. Making progress. Jun wei and Joel... WHERE WERE YOU ALL?!!! call and call and call... but welll.... maybe can practise some other day. Jia you!!! ok. Just went out for dinner wif mom...
AND...
POST EOY EXAMS. mmm who wanna go out for badminton? do msn me. I also feel like watching a movie. Do message me as well. =) I feel like enjoying my self and letting my hair down. My mugging mechanisms are on... yet i still find the time to blog, play piano, do homework, mmm.... but I am sleeping later. :S oh well.... after EOYs.... LET's RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)=)=)=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yo Evan! Bryan here... =D
Post a Comment