Monday, March 17, 2008

Library Camp

Just to let all you juniors in library know,

1) I thoroughly appreciate the effort you all put into the camp. It was wonderful that you all enjoyed it.

2) I do believe that there are more good things in library to come!

And to all cynics who think Library is really an anonymous club. I tell you, its not going to be.

1) We have a great leader in Damian Wong

2) We are working as a team... Better than ever.

Hmmm... I do think that library is starting to become more and more meaningful. I have learned alot in my 4 years there.

Oh well... I thought everything in the library camp went extremely well... albeit a few hitches here and there. Good to know that my juniors appreciated it.

Btw: Me, Damian and Guang Wen slept a grand total of 1 hour, with me sleeping for 1 hour. Mann... Are they superheroes? O_o Then at 4.30am, we went out for a jog for 1 round to freshen ourselves up. We wanted to go see the sunset, but pity. lol. Before that we were playing "ghost" with the juniors. Turned out they were freaked out, as they revealed later on. But... was it really that scary?

Well... anyway... let's strive on for the next few months!
(Alistair and Jun Bin, ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS?)

No comments: