Well, at least not the 1st part of the day. I just woke up, washed the car, cleaned up the house.
Was supposed to play badminton with li zhong and ji ren and people but in the end somehow nobody could make it. So... never mind
Then leonard came by for help in E maths. Well we did do some work, but after 1 hour, it became sort of unbearable as concentrating for 1 hour is terrible especially after prelim 2 is just over. So we went to play some arcade, pool and table tennis for a while.
Overall it was not bad, then we went to have dinner, pasta and salads. Lol. Leonard hated veggies, not surprising.
Then we went back home.
What an eventful day ahead huh?
Tomorrow is the Scrabble training. Hope the guys do the things they're supposed to do.
Competition is this Sunday. Haiz. And in my opinion, they are not prepared at all for the competition. I think they somehow lack the drive to go all the way. After all, its just Scrabble right?
I am trying to totally de-stress but it somehow seems impossible. Well.. in a pressure cooker society like this, how could you de-stress?
I am so nervous for prelim 2, I really hope I do well. =X

2 comments:
You guys obviously went to the Club! hahaha....
Come on... LOL
Post a Comment