Mmm... This morning, we went out as a family and met up with Ying Hao for a post Christmas lunch at Suan Thai restaurant and yet again, the food was as good as last time round. Loved the curry especially. We ate too full though and until now, I still have no appetite.
When we got back, we realised that my mom's new Mac Book Air was ready for collection but we weren't in to collect it. So we had to call up the deliverer and it turns out we have to wait for another 2 days to get hold of it. Oh well, tough luck!
Now that diploma's over, I'm setting my sights for learning more challenging and difficult pieces to learn. I really hope I can become a concert pianist one day...
Well I said this blog would be dead soon, but I'm trying to update no matter how lazy I am. I must get into the habit of writing or by the time I go into JC, I wouldn't know how to write a simple essay. Ciao!

2 comments:
We talked about earlier vitamin a intake of excessive, but these symptoms of poisoning by direct intake of retinol form of vitamin a caused the same equivalent intake β-carotene is not observed symptoms of poisoning, which is equivalent to an increase of β-carotene is absorbed will be stored in the other parts of the liver and fat cells, until the body needs will be converted to retinol alayer buffering and regulation mechanisms. Its like, we eat glucose down, blood sugar immediately soared on the up, and eat some other sugars, not so fast, elevated blood sugar due to the regulation of the rate-limiting enzyme.www.cusabio.com/ Recombinant human Transgelin protein
About the topic of retinol a, if you love eating carrots, you do not have to worry about eating more vitamin a poisoning. But if you have a vitamin a deficiency or need to eat vitamin a skin disease must listen to the doctors.www.cusabio.com/Native_Protein-156112/ Recombinant human Catenin beta-1 protein
Post a Comment