Today was quite a hectic/boring one. Lol... what irony
In the morning, that Joel Tan ask me come at 7.30 am for piano practical. Then when I arrived in school, he was still... IN BED... !!! I dun believe it. He rushed to school, then we practised for like what..... 1/2 an hour. Then he sorta gave up and wanted to practise tomorrow. Haiz...
9 am. Late for Chinese lesson. "Turned out that *fish scales* was talking a whole bunch of crap" but I didn't really think so. It was quite a good lesson aside from the fact that she spent soooooo long scolding ppl. I thought it was quite hilarious when she was using all different types of profound chinese to scold. Hmmm.... scolding in a refined way. Not bad... But overall, I thought it really refreshed my memory on writing chinese essays (had forgotten all about it... >.<) Then after that, we had to write a chinese essay. omg... 2 1/2 pages. I almost freaked out. Took like 1 1/2 hours to do it... cause joel tan and zhen sheng kept on taking my paper to copy.... and the environment was totally unsuitable to write essays. (lol... excuses) So well... we were dismissed at 11.30am.
After that was supposed to meet with Daren Sin/Joel Tan to do practical sessions for ABRSM.... but.... BAND PRACTICES. Had to wait at canteen and stone. Did some math questions with Joseph Ang and physics questions with Joseph Lim. Talked a bit with Reginald. Gave Justin some advice for his chinese essay. :/ talked cock until physics "lesson" started. One funny thing was... when I wanted to play basketball with Dannel and Enzon... it started raining. =.= yeah... and ppl started suaning me. Oh well.. heck with that.
2.00pm. Mock Test. Did a 2 hour paper with Leonard. Talked rubbish and shared some chocolate. Yeah... The mock paper was like..... average. But I just toook my own sweet time and did it casually, as though i was strolling lol.... Leonard sorta gave up halfway and we started pestering each other. gawd.... oh yeah. and he left his pencil box behind as he left the lecture theater. Oh well... free stationary till the end of hols? hahaha.......
After that, well... went home. Played maple. Practised piano. Laming around. nothing extraordinary. Ate dinner with mum. Now I am typing this entry. Gonna do some hardcore mugging on history after this. 14 essays to memorize... wait... maybe more. But nvm. its ok. 1 everyday will do the trick... haha. =)
Hope tomorrow will be just as eventful... =)
Signing off......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment