I want to do revision. But I don't have the mood for it.
Competition's coming up in 1 week's time. And there is no time.
Got loads of work in front of me. But I can't seem to get around it.
Want to aim for a top JC. Yet I am not putting in the effort.
How? How? How?
And I need a soprano for my composition. How?
I am at a loss. How now?
These days, my life has been rather routine. Study, piano, school, sleep. I can't seem to do anything else. I am a bore isn't it? I want to get my life back. Thus, I am starting to embark on new activities.
First, with swimming. I haven't been swimming in 10 years. That's a long time. Today I just bought swimming apparel and I hope I'll be able to conquer my fear of deep waters this time. I also bought some shorts at queensway shopping center. Its far, but there was no choice. That's the only place I knew which had prescription goggles. Yeah. The burden of having bad eyesight. 800 degrees. Terrible.
Secondly, playing table tennis. I love playing table tennis. I learn all my techniques from the Olympics, though I still suck at it. I was playing in St. Andrews yesterday with Aaron and Eugene, Rio and the other RI and VS guys. I was not too bad, considering I had not played it in ages. Well...
Talking about St. Andrews, when I went back yesterday, I didn't bring anything at all for the teachers. I felt so bad. At least I should have gotten something, but I didn't. In the end, I just ended up talking and talking, maybe in an attempt to talk off my guilt inside. Haha...
After that, I went for tuition. While everybody gave presents, I gave food. More guilt inside me. But its okay, at least I gave something.
So... REVISION TIME. NO MORE SLACKING. WAKE UP. ITS O LEVELS. NO MORE TV. NO MORE COMPUTER. well maybe computer. NO MORE 8 HOURS OF SLEEP. NO MORE DILLY DALLYING.
TIME TO... hmmm... STUDY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment