Yay! Today was the first day of my swimming lessons. And...
I CONQUERED THE DEEP END!
Well it was more of the case I conquered my fear of the deep end, but the thrill was amazing. It seems rather awkward that I should be saying this when I am already like 16, but well, it doesn't take anything away from the satisfaction I gained from this.
Basically, I had my strokes more or less down already, as I guess once you learn the strokes for swimming, you don't really forget it. All I needed was a few tips from the instructor and I brought it home. Well of course at first I was a little nervous, as we all are when we face our fears, but I guess my height sort of steadied me abit. Knowing that you are 1.75m and trying it out in the pool that is 2.7m deep makes you think that its not so terrifying after all.
So I swam for 1 hour, doing around 10 laps. A nice workout after all.
Now I am in school, trying to study. I need to buck up on my studying or I'll fall behind. Let's go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on conquering your fear of the deep end! I'd say that's quite an achievement. =)
Post a Comment