skip to main | skip to sidebar

Deep in thoughts...

Spirituality and Faith are the leading principles of my life and I love myself for who I am

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brain Dead

2 1/2 hours of maths =  brain degeneration
Posted by Evan at 4:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Deep in Thoughts


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Me

Me
Me in the snow!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • Prelims, Paralympics and Pigs
      • F1 RACING SIMULATION
      • Ginseng
      • Brain Dead
      • Disappointed but Optimistic
      • Competition
      • Swimming
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2007 (39)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)

About Me

Evan
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
I am Evan Asava-Aree from Catholic High School Class 1-1. I am a Canadian citizen and I am also a Singaporean PR.
View my complete profile

My Friends

  • Wen Xuan
  • Wai Yinn
  • Tania
  • Shaun Raphael
  • Seng Yew
  • Ronald Liong
  • Mel
  • Manfred Lum
  • Kelvin Choo
  • Jun Wei
  • Joshua Ng
  • Joel Tay
  • Joel Tay
  • Isabelle
  • Eric
  • Elizabeth
  • De Zhong
  • Daren Sin
  • Damian Wong
  • Clarissa
  • CHS Library
  • Christopher
  • Bryan Tan