Sunday, September 14, 2008

F1 RACING SIMULATION

Today... was amazing. I tried the...

F1 RACING SIMULATON!!!!!!!

That was simply amazing. Everything was so like the F1 experience. I actually went into the car, they custom made my car. A Ferrari of course and I was off. Well they gave me 2 laps to try. I blew the first one as I had to get used to the car, but the second one was awesome. I managed to do some drifts and omg.

IT WAS AWESOME.

I don't think I'll ever get to relive that kind of experience. Oh well... it was a good break from all the studying. =) 

I got some pics actually but I can't find my phone cable. 

OKay. Better sleep. Early sleep so that tomorrow I'll be able to study. O levels in 36 days... if I am not wrong. 

3 comments:

Eric said...

Where did you do the F1 racing sim?

accumaximum said...

A lab Pipet is one of the most extensively used tools in a laboratory. This instrument is used to transfer liquids or semi solids in measured volumes from one container to the other. These products have also found extensive use in the field of molecular biology where measured amounts of samples need to be extracted and introduced into lab machines that correspond to their use.

tty123qwe said...

Cool post!www.cusabio.com/Native_Protein-118596/ Recombinant human Transcription intermediary factor 1-beta protein
www.cusabio.com/bio1-B-10.html Recombinant human Transgelin protein
www.cusabio.com/protein-Recombinant_Protein-689967/ Recombinant human Interleukin enhancer-binding factor 2 protein