My piano competition is tomorrow, and I'm not playing as well as I should be. I don't want it to be a case of $100 wasted...
During lessons today, I was floundering, making mistakes like flowing water. What's wrong with me? I spent so much time on the pieces and this is what I get. Argh. And I sacrificed so much of my revision for prelim 3.
I am so dead.
However, I must look on the bright side. At least I did 1 physics, 1 bio, 1 A math, 1 E math and 1 Chem paper as well as 1 Revision kit for History.
So basically, one of each subject. I still feel a little rusty though. I must go back to practising piano, though I've been doing like 2 hours everyday. Maybe that's not enough?
I feel so crapped out. I think I need a rest perhaps.

1 comment:
The most important thing, Evan, is to fully enjoy yourself and the music while practicing. From the way you've written it, you've thought more of this as a task for which you've had to sacrifice time from other things, as opposed to an enjoyable activity for which you're taking a break from other things. Go out and treat your music seriously but have fun while doing it, just like I treated my research work seriously but had a ton of fun while doing it still.
Post a Comment