My life is becoming a little routine.
In the morning, I do the housework.
In the afternoon, I exercise and go out.
In the evening, I go on the computer and maybe search for job applications.
Then that's it.
Hmmm...
Today, I went out to the Animal Farm at Pasir Ris with Mom and Aunty Amy(It was her idea). We went by the puppy farm and we looked at the puppies there. My gosh, there were many breeds of dogs about. I managed to sneak one photo of an extremely cute golden retriever before the salesman says: "No photography allowed". Dang it. They looked gorgeous.
Then after that, we looked around and we arrived at a dog adoption centre not far from where we started off. I tell you, the conditions were horrible. Horr-i-ble. I couldn't imagine dogs living there, let alone people helping out. The stench was terrible. Dog poo was all over the place. The urine looked acrid and yellowish. It was depressing. The dogs kept on trying to get near us, as if trying to tell us something. I just wonder... Looks like dogs are like humans in a sense that they have the upper class and the lower class.
Right now, I am trying to find a job but its so hard because of my mere O level qualifications. I tried to look at the classified's for part-time jobs but most of them require A level students awaiting results. Some allowed for O level students but I guess I fall back on the pecking order. I went for an interview on Wednesday and it was the weirdest one ever. They didn't ask me anything about why I was interested in the job, or whatever. All they asked was why I had such a weird surname. So weird. I showed the interviewer all my documents and he just put it in a huge pile next to him, then NEXT. what was that about?
After that, well, Jun wei, Alvin, Joel and me went to Plaza Sing to have lunch and then wandered about. Jun wei said he wanted to play with those *bang bang* things which turned out to be okay. Right after that we saw this man (or boy?) playing one arcade game. It was those kind of like drumming games except that he was pressing buttons instead of using sticks. He was FAST and FURIOUS. It was like. WHAT THE HELL. It was like he was having those spasms or seizures. It was hilarious and fascinating to watch. =) Well I left my file at the arcade and then went back to retrieve it. So embarrassing. =.=
Oh well... As I recount, it is almost time for me to sleep. My concert is in 2 day's time and I wonder what lies ahead tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment