Yay! Officially MOVED.
ADDRESS:
Bishan St. 12 Blk 131 #12-215
I love the house. It's nearby everywhere and everything's so convenient. =)
I'm finding it a little hard to concentrate on MCQs cause its like TWO PAPERS MORE!!!!! AHHH.. I just can't believe it.
And I'm facing another dilemma. Should I turn up for chalet? I'm like... ARGH. Diploma is on the 15th of December and I don't know whether I can finish all the pieces in time. >.<
After all the packing, I feel like I am in dreamland: A strong sense of accomplishment =)
Tonight, I am going to have a good swim. Release all my troubles and burn those fats around my trunks. ARGH. Its really uncomfortable having those pagodas when I sit down. >.<
Now I'm going to shower and practice piano and do some chem tys. Hopefully I can finish them by today! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment